GameDuell in the news
- Ranking of the 35 biggest German game developers published by Gameswirtschaft.de
- Our tool tip in Making Games Magazine December 2016
- Gamasutra: First Grand Gin Rummy Tournament has started
- Office Drop In - A tour of GameDuell's Office
- GameDuell Studio Portrait on Gamesauce.biz
- Our tool tip HAXE at Making Games Magazine 04/16
- Guest article at Heise Developer about glassfish / JEE7 migration
- GameDuell joins the federal games association GAME (German)
- Belote.com organizes World Championship (French)
- The Importance of High-Quality Artwork in Mobile Games
- JAXenter Java Magazin: JEE-7-Migration im laufenden Betrieb (German)
- Q & A with our lead developer at Freie Universität Berlin (German)
- Cross-Platform Game Development with the GameDuell DuellTool
- How to get a job at Berlin casual developer GameDuell
- GameDuell hires Nintendo
- The Duell Tool is finally out there
- Under the blue sky (German only)
- Deutschlandradio Kultur on GameDuell's healthy lifestyle (German only)
- El Passion features GameDuell as one of the 10 most promising Berlin startups
- Making Games Magazine: From Core to Casual
- Berliner Morgenpost lists the most popular apps from Berlin
- Tagesspiegel about meeting of games industry with Berlin Senator of Economic Affairs (German)
- Gründerszene publishes virtual GameDuell office tour (German)
- Berliner Zeitung about the boom of creative industries (German)
- Interview Feature with our new art director on Gamasutra
- Deutsche Startups: “Als Gründer sollte man nicht an den Exit denken” (German)
- Making Games Magazine 3/2014 (German)
- Skillgaming.de Review Balloon Blast (German)
- Gamesindustry.biz about GameDuell's Casual Connect Presence
- Bloomberg TV: What Merkel's Re-Election Means to German Startups
- Die Welt: Weniger Bauchgefühl, mehr Analyse (German)
- Muensterlandzeitung.de: 18, 20, weg - Skatspiel wird 200 Jahre alt (German)
- Tagesspiegel: Das liebste Spiel der Deutschen (German)
- Pocketgamer: Don't count on chat apps being the next big gaming platform, warns GameDuell
- GDC Europe: Michael Kalkowski talks about 120 new game positions GameDuell intends to fill this year
- GamesMarkt: GameDuell investiert in Wachstumsmärkte (German)
- Westfalenpost: Entwickler-Branche boomt - Smartphone-Spiele immer beliebter (German)
- Morgenweb: Trend zu einfachen Spielen (German)
- Gamesauce: Casual Connect Asia - GameDuell founder Michael Kalkowski talks about "What Brings Out the Best in People"
- Deutsche-Startups: "Und herzlich winkt die Queen – Hausbesuch bei GameDuell" (German)
- RBB Inforadio: "Berliner IT-Branche im Aufwind" (German)
- TV Berlin: "Politik trifft auf Online-Spiele" (German)
- Tagesspiegel: "Spielend informiert" (German)
- IHK Berlin: "Angekommen im Mittelstand? Wirtschaft und Politik zu Besuch bei erfolgreichen Berliner Start-Up Unternehmen" (German)
- Berliner Zeitung: "Außer Berlin nur noch das Ausland" (German)
- Gamesindustry.biz: "GameDuell: Langfristig komplexere Spiele schaffen" (German)
- Telecomsemea.net: "tyntec verifies GameDuell's 80m users"
- IT-Director.com: "Leading Casual Games Provider Selects tyntec For SMS Verification"
- Pandodaily.com: "GameDuell turns to tyntec for SMS-based verification of gamer identities"
- Pocketgamer.biz: "GameDuell CEO Bolik on how mobile fits into the social publisher's aggressive cross-platform plans"
- Pocketgamer.biz: "Berlin special: A snapshot of how German online game companies are successfully going mobile"
- Pockergamer.biz: "Gis a job: GameDuell kicks off mobile push with 130 new jobs"
- Siliconallee.com: "GameDuell Eyes Up Casual Gaming; Recruiting 120 New Staff"
- Gamasutra.com: "Developing Windows Store Apps with HTML5 - A Showcase"
- Gruenderszene.de: "Berlin 2.0: Eine Gründung ist kein Sprint, sondern ein echter Marathon" (German)
- Insidesocialgames.com: "GameDuell: Cross-platform players monetize 25% more than those on a single platform"
- Gamesindustry.biz: "HTML5: Too Good To Be True?"
Meet our Team Members - Today: Leonardo from Agile Project Management
Ever wonder what it’s like to move from one continent to another to come work at GameDuell in Berlin? Then this “Meet our Team Members” post might be of some assistance. Hear from Leonardo, who came all the way from Brazil to come work with us here at GameDuell. “How was it moving? What help did you get?”: these are just some of the questions you might want to ask him, and to which he answers in this short interview.
Family & Friends Inside BBQ Picnic
Picture a rainy and cold Friday morning. It didn’t feel like June, it didn’t feel like summer at all. But we didn’t let that stop us! On Friday, June 16 we had our annual Family & Friends BBQ and a little rain wasn’t going to change that!
Games-Career Interview with Barbara Pitula
In their line of interviews with recruiters in the games industry, Games-Career asked our own HR Business Partner & Recruiter, Barbara Pitula, for tips and tricks for writing the perfect application.
GAME Conference Day hosted by GameDuell
The first-ever GAME Conference Day, organized by the GAME Bundesverband and hosted by GameDuell, took place on November 17th, 2016.
First Grand Gin Rummy Tournament has started!
New Update for popular multiplayer card game integrates first worldwide competition
Halloween at GameDuell - A Hell of a Party
On Friday the 13th...umm...Friday the 28th of October, we had our annual GameDuell Halloween party and what a night it was! Spooky ghosts? Check! Devilishly good food? Check! Even some real celebrities like Hannibal Lecter were in attendance! ;)
Meet our Team Members - Today: Maiju from Office Management
Would you like to get to know some of the people behind our games? Our "Meet our Team Members" posts will introduce you to one of the many great GameDuell team members. “Hey Maiju! I need to have a meeting with our management team! Can you arrange it?” This is just one of the many questions our team has and we are lucky enough to have a Wonder Woman like Maiju in our team to help us out in these situations.
Meet our Team Members - Today: Erik from Live Operations
Would you like to get to know some of the people behind our games? Our "Meet our Team Members" posts will introduce you to one of our GameDuell team members. This week we would like to introduce you to Erik, our Vice President of Product and Operations. With over 15 years of experience in the games industry, he surely has a lot to tell us!